- Click HERE for online registration and payment site. (Online registration due is on May 2. After that, please register on-site.)
- Author Registration: For each accepted paper for the conference, at least one presenting author should make a regular registration by January 27, 2014.
(Till April 13, 2014)
After April 13, 2014
|Regular||$16,500 TWD**||$18,000 TWD|
|Students*||$10,500 TWD||$12,000 TWD|
|Regular or Students||$5,500 TWD||$7,000 TWD|
*The student registration rate does not apply to
students who represents accepted papers. Representing authors must always pay with the regular registration rate.
- ** TWD: Taiwan Dollor. For your reference, the exchange rate was about $30 TWD = $1 USD in the past three months. Another reference exchange rate between your currency and Taiwan Dollar can be found here. The exact exchange rate is determined by your payment channel and we are not responsible for any difference between the exact and the reference exchange rates
- Payment can be made by either credit card (VISA or MASTER CARD) or bank draft. Only Taiwan dollars are accepted for either kind of payments.
- Any processing/transaction fees for credit card or bank draft must be borne by the applicant.
- Payment receipt will be given out at the conference.
- Regular conference registration includes: all events for four days, all coffee breaks, all lunches (May 13-16), reception (May 14), banquet (May 15) and excursion (May 15).
- Student conference registration includes: all coffee breaks, all lunches(May 13-16) and reception (May 14).
- Workshop-only registration includes: lunch and coffee breaks on May 13 only.
- Student registration requires proof of enrolment in full-time study.
- Student registration rates do not apply to authors of accepted papers.
- Additional banquet tickets are charged at $1,500 TWD per ticket.
- Additional reception tickets are charged at $1,000 TWD per ticket.
- If an author has more than one paper accepted to the conference, she/he can pay an additional charge of $3,000 TWD for each additional paper to be its representing author.
- Additional conference proceeding can be bought with $3,000 TWD per copy.
- Cancellation before April 14, 2014 will be refunded after subtracting 10% processing fee. Registration from representing authors cannot be cancelled. Cancellation is not allowed after April 14, 2014.
Further Information and Inquiry
For further information and inquiry, please contact the Registration Chair:
Prof. Hsuan-Tien Lin